The players together with learned the way you use Journalism having advocacy: Tips work with news overall so you’re able to illuminate a story, hence will help coverage change in government entities and you can societal place
- the brand new wide divide into the money inequality additionally the social bargain –
- this new advances made in bringing groups along with her
- as to the reasons haven’t we generated more improvements?
Next concept converged for the distinguishing the resources means in action, sharing particular potential choices within federal and you will globally levels and associated advocacy methods and you will programs.
The players together with learned strategies for News media having advocacy: Tips focus on news generally speaking so you’re able to illuminate a narrative, which aims to support coverage change in the government and you can societal area
- Caroline Othim , GATJ Campaign & Policy Planner – Africa recapped GATJ’s #TaxJustice getting #WomensRights International Days of Step, kept eighth to help you 23rd
- The worldwide promotion to get stress with the ladies ? s work liberties demonstrated by Maria Isabel Beron (Argentina) in addition to experience of Domestic gurus hobbies keeping track of explained by Ana ples from “ Just how to mobilise Public Market Workers”
- Nicole Bidegain Ponte recalled one to People trafficking is one version of crime you to adds grand tips to help you IFFs. The lack of information to make usage of proper public principles, which would be sure usage of earliest way of life requirements, is just one of the origins regarding ladies vulnerability in order to peoples trafficking systems, also work and you may intimate exploitation.
Next collective intelligence is fostered to chart secret determine things, challenge/exposure affairs and strategic specifications to advertise #TaxJustice getting #WormensRights: Research; Fora to own strategic believe, advocacy, activism; Institutions, plan producers and enterprises had been one of the things shielded. Collectively mapping room to own communities and you may consistently hook up individuals, networks and resources was the brand new key from an active group meditation about how exactly does a ladies liberties framing strengthen #TaxJustice performs, and you may the other way around. What exactly do we manage differently with this the latest creating, commentary, community and you can products? The results of these method training is going to be synthesised by a functional category to tell good “Bogota Report into Income tax Justice for females?s Liberties.”
The last day of the convening focused on local step inside Colombia including mass media involvement. Members provided international agents, Agencies of Worldwide organizations relevant into PSI and FES in the Colombia, exchange unions and Justicia Tributaria (Colombia’s Federal TaxJustice system) and you will Representatives out-of feminist federal communities and you can women’s teams. A single day is dedicated to support Justicia Tributaria’s the latest step-in its promotion having an excellent #TaxFreePeriod, eg mobilizing in the united states. That mid-day within the Bogota, more than 50 around the world conveners gained that have Justicia Tributaria supporters in the front of your National Congress!
The fresh income tax justice course, globally trade unions, municipal people while the ladies?s movements are spinning records of the highlighting the brand new feeling regarding regressive income tax formula and you may economic privacy towards ladies standard peoples rights and you may following through adjust the narrative.
Illicit Financial Streams is an issue that cannot getting ignored because of the experts, practitioners and coverage providers since it provides appeared plainly on SDGs, Money to have Invention (FFD) 3, United nations CSW and you may UNCTAD meeting once the a button capital problems that need urgent redress systems. The increasing loss of cash compliment of IFFs adversely influences on the feature out of governing bodies to buy circles you to augment equivalence instance education and wellness, which often prevents the fresh new ladies’ invention schedule. The global convening given a way to strategically speak about IFFs and you may the gendered effect and you can ramifications on girls and you may girls over the industry, and you will amplify the latest voices demanding steps in order to control the newest Illicit Monetary Circulates thanks to concerted operate.
You are invited to join the conversation through Globally Alliance getting Taxation Justice operating category for the Taxation & Intercourse, inside English otherwise Foreign language: please contact Caroline Othim to learn more!